Does my child need help?

Does your child have any of these difficulties?


  • Trouble going or staying in school?
  • Poor school performance due to anxiety, worry or fear?
  • Constantly visiting the counselor or school nurse?


  • Trouble being away from mom/dad?
  • Worries about health of loved ones?
  • Needs to always be around you?


  • Trouble being around other children or grown-ups?
  • Difficulty making or keeping friends?
  • Avoids play-dates, sleepovers, after school activities?


  • Headaches or stomachaches from worrying too much?
  • Feels nauseous before leaving the house?

If so, call us at (305)348-1937 or send us a message and we'll contact you. We have an ongoing Clinical Trial that your child may be eligible for.

Click here for more information on childhood anxiety and fears.
Click here for more information on the treatment process at CAPP.